PTFE coated glass fiber fabric is made of high performance glass fiber fabric impregnated with PTFE emulsion. It's for varieties of applications in diverse industries which require high temperature, non-stick, chemical resistance and dimensional stability characteristics.
We supply various types of PTFE coated fabrics with thickness from 0.08mm to 1mm thick and the coating content varies from 15% to more than 60% of the finished products total weight.
* High-temperature resistance(-70ºC to +260ºC).
* Non-sticky and easy to clean, Food grade and nontoxic.
* Heat resistance fireproof and waterproof
* Resistant to chemical corrosion, strong acid and alkali.
* Good dimensional stability, high strength, and has good mechanical properties.
* Low friction coefficient (0.05-0.1), the best choice for oil-free self-lubrication.
* Light transmittance up to 6%~13 %.
* High insulation property (the value of dielectric constant is only 2.6, and the value of tangent is less than 0.0025).
* Anti-static and Ultraviolet-proof.
* Heat sealing plastic film, Gaskets & diaphragms
* Adhesive tape, Plastic bag manufacturing
* Conveyor belt
* Food drying mats and belts, Reusable cooking tray liners
* Welding cloth for welding and sealing; plastic film, heat sealing liner..
* Non-Metallic compensator, Fabric expansion joint, Insulation and accumulation pillows
* Anti-static cloth, friction material, wheel slice